Friday, August 27, 2010

Spray Webbing Background Technique

 I've been having fun today using my Color Mists  sprayable watercolors and Krylon's black spray webbing to make backgrounds! Definitely do as I say and NOT as I do with this video...somehow I just couldn't resist doing what I said NOT to do *sheepish grin* This technique can be used on various papers  besides the glossy paper I show I've used it on the following papers: deli paper, butcher paper, drawing paper, kraft paper.  Krylon spray webbing comes in black, gold silver and white and can usually be found at your local craft store or online.  This is a great technique to use for gift wrapping for Christmas and birthdays.
Take me to the video!

Artistic Inspirations to help you create!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love when people share what *not* to do. Thank you, Aileen.

    It's probably one of the most impactful ways to illustrate something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aileen, you are such a generous and natural teacher.

    ReplyDelete