Thursday, December 11, 2008

Homemade Christmas Gifts Part 2

I thought I'd share my finished tag added to the bottle of Mead (see previous post). I added a bit of history on one side and on the other side I added how to drink mead. Nothing too fancy just a bit of info for the novice mead drinker ;-)
I had a few people ask me what I used for the labels. I bought some gum backed labels that are made for bottling. Most brewing companies sell labels, just google it. I then printed them out with my handy dandy HP ink jet printer and then sealed them with what else but PYM II they are now waterproof! At first I was going to use full size sticker paper labels found at the office supply store, but I'm glad I didn't because I could just see my labels being all catty wampus and with the gum backed labels you can just slide them around until you get them nice and straight.

<==check the archives to view previous posts

No comments:

Post a Comment