Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!

prezels upclose

Here's a PERFECT recipe for Christmas and New Years! My measurements are not exact I'll tell ya this right off. I have always gone from memory and I hadn't made these in a few years so the memory is even worse with my worsening CRS (Can't Remember Sh**) affliction! If you love the mix of salty and sweet this is a to die for recipe for you!

Pretzel Perfects

  • 1 12 oz Bag of Melt 'n Mold White Chocolate (there are lots of brands so just look for the one that is for mold making)
  • 2-4 Cups of Chopped Pretzels
  • 2 C. of Rice Krispy Cereal

I first melt the chocolate according to the brand directions in the microwave in a glass bowl. While the chocolate is still melted I begin stirring in the pretzels and the rice Krispy cereal...you want to add just enough so that it sticks together. Spoon out piles onto foil or wax paper and allow to harden. Doesn't take long and they pop right off the foil and you can put them on a plate. Boy are they good and simple!

Merry Christmas

&

Happy New Years

Blog Buddies!

Below is a coupon for Outside The Margins as my gift to you. Free shipping on orders of $20.00 or more until Jan 2nd! (Click the coupon below to enlarge image to see the code) click HERE to visit OTM!

*Not valid on International Orders*

1newyear

Email me if you encounter any problems.

2 comments:

  1. Merry, Merry Christmas Aileen!!! xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas back to you and hopes for a delightful day. And, thank you for your gift:D

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete